|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Most of us apply a coat or two of mascara over our fake lashes, but product buildup can lead to creased, broken, and gunky-looking false lashes, not to mention opening up the possibility of getting an eye infection next time you wear them. However, you’ve probably got all the products you need to clean your false eyelashes in your cabinet right now.
1. Start with cotton swabs, paper towels, and either rubbing alcohol or oil-free eye makeup remover.
2. Place the false lashes on a paper towel and douse the end of your cotton swab in alcohol or eye makeup remover, squeezing off any excess product.
3. Use the cotton swab to gently rub away eye makeup and glue from your lashes, making sure to pay extra attention to the lash bands, which usually get pretty gross.
4. Finish the makeup removal process by using another cotton swab dipped in warm water to clean off any remaining mascara.
5. Never squeeze your false lashes dry after cleaning them! Let them air dry on a paper towel.